The National Student Clearinghouse is UMBC's authorized agent for providing enrollment and degree verification.
By clicking below, you will enter the Student Self-Service site at the National Student Clearinghouse, where you will be able to:
- Print a certificate of enrollment (for the current term* or for all applicable terms) that can be forwarded to a health insurance provider, housing provider, credit issuer, or other student services provider. The certificate includes: full-time/part-time status; term begin and end dates; and dates of attendance at UMBC.
- View enrollment information that may have been provided to a student services provider.
- View the electronic notification and deferment forms that have been sent to lenders, servicers or guarantors.
- View a list of your lenders and link to real-time student loan information detail, such as principal balance and next payment due date that some lenders provide.
* Current Enrollment Data will be available on the first day of classes of each term.
As an additional service, the National Student Clearinghouse will also provide to third parties a verification of your enrollment at UMBC. Prospective employers or other agencies can request a verification of your enrollment by contacting the National Student Clearinghouse at (703) 742-4200 or by visiting their website: www.enrollmentverify.org.
You can also request a transcript of your academic record, which includes a notation of degrees awarded as well as your grade point average and course information.
If you require additional information that is not available on your transcript or from the National Student Clearinghouse, e-mail email@example.com.